How to configure Disksuite 1.0 on Sunos 4.1.3?
Peter Stokes
2014-06-19 06:32:13 UTC
Hi All

I am trying to get information on setting up Disksuite 1.0 on 4.1.3. The basic commands are the same as later versions, but with Sunos 4.X I believe you need to config and rebuild the kernel to use the commands, it is this info I do not have and cannot find, anyone remember how to or have any docs?

Thanks

Peter
Cydrome Leader
2014-07-06 09:27:08 UTC
Post by Peter Stokes
Hi All
I am trying to get information on setting up Disksuite 1.0 on 4.1.3. The basic commands are the same as later versions, but with Sunos 4.X I believe you need to config and rebuild the kernel to use the commands, it is this info I do not have and cannot find, anyone remember how to or have any docs?
Thanks
Peter
not sure how you search this site, but this may be your best bet.

http://www.sunhelp.org/

there's actually a FAQ about disksuite 1.0 there, somewhere.
Torsten Kirschner
2014-07-21 07:56:19 UTC
in google: site:www.sunhelp.org disksuite
http://www.sunhelp.org/faq/disksuit.html
Peter Stokes
2014-07-21 09:28:17 UTC
Post by Torsten Kirschner
Post by Cydrome Leader
http://www.sunhelp.org/
there's actually a FAQ about disksuite 1.0 there, somewhere.
http://www.sunhelp.org/faq/disksuit.html
Thanks, the sunhelp FAQ is ok in so far as it goes, but covers bits of later versions and really is pretty incomplete and does not cover my issues. I posted in comp.unix.solaris and received sufficient replies to sort out the install etc and all working fine now.

Peter