Diable Open Relay in Sendmail
A***@gmail.com
2007-08-23 07:22:52 UTC

I want to diable the open relay in Sendmail running on Solaris 8. Any
pointer would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Anuj
A***@gmail.com
Please note I meant DISABLE OPEN RELAY for SENDMAIL in SOLARIS 8
Mariusz Wolek
2007-08-23 09:31:44 UTC
Post by A***@gmail.com
Hi,
http://www.sendmail.org/tips/relaying.php

MaW
g***@gmail.com
2015-07-23 12:34:58 UTC
You have lot of website visitors? Clients? Customers? Subscribers?

By using Email Marketing, Keep send emails to your visitor / Subscribers for return traffic.
Send emails to your clients / customers for increase sales.

<b>Spending too much cost for Email Marketing?</b>

@@@ Are you looking for <b>UNLIMITED SMTP / Email Relays</b>? It's 100% cheap and Inbox Delivery.

- You can send <b>Unlimited Email</b> without Hourly and Daily limits.
- Works with Any Email Sender software like Interspire, Sendblaster, Atomic mass mailer..,
- 100% Price Less, No credit card is required.
- 99% Inbox Delivery and Real time.

Visit:

@@@ Are you looking for <b>SEND UNLIMITED Marketing Emails</b>? It's 100% cheap and Inbox Delivery.

- You can <b>ADD UNLIMITED CONTACTS</b>
- You Can <b>SEND UNLIMITED EMAILS</b> without limits.
- Custom HTML editor, Web forms, Follow ups, and Auto-Responder.
- 100% Price Less, No credit card is required.
- 99% Inbox Delivery and Real time.
- Simple and Easy.

In other network, they are charging +1000 USD for unlimited email / contact.
g***@gmail.com