Converting .callog files to ical format
Bart Magiure
2005-07-19 13:34:32 UTC
Is there a tool or script to convert .callog files to ical format?
After many years of using the calendar we are now migrating to Oracle
Calendar and need some way to export our users data.
Bart Magiure
2005-08-02 13:42:52 UTC
Anyone?
or will I have to resort to a horrendous perl script?
cat10
2014-02-11 07:05:36 UTC
Did you manage to do this? I must stop using dtcm in the next few months. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.